View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 13:33   #7
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Recommend a printer

Depending on how light "light" printing is, you might want to look at HP printers. HP have this thing called "Instant Ink" where rather than buying ink cartridges, you just subscribe to them and they send you ink when you need it.

The reason this might be of interest is that there's a "free" plan, letting you print 15 pages a month at no cost, but they'll still continue to send you ink. If you print more than 15 pages, you pay £1 per 10 sheets. I've had one of these for about a year and a half now, I print a few pages a month quite regularly and rarely go over the 15 pages. I think I've paid £4 total, but I haven't paid for any ink yet went through about 4 cartridge refills by now. Works a treat for me.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote