View Single Post
Old 19-05-2008, 23:29   #44
frogstamper
Inactive

Services: VIP
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
frogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronzefrogstamper is cast in bronze
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
You mean the Sony Bravia paint ad?

Your wish is my command...
HOLY MOLY it was for real, that was amazing, if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it, thanks very much for that Cobby.

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
I do like it when the new Qantas advert comes on, as the backing music is beautiful. I know its just a cover of Down Under by Men At Work, but its still a great piece.
What makes me laugh Punky is that whenever you see an ad for an airline, you invariably see happy people drinking champagne, relaxing on flat-bed seats and dressed immaculately. Its a pity they don't move the camera further down the plane, out of first and business class, and into economy, there they could film what its like for the majority of people. Crammed in to a small seat, babies crying, plastic meals and the kids constantly saying, "are we nearly there yet dad", that's the vision of flying I'm more familiar with.
frogstamper is offline   Reply With Quote