Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:32   #3848
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
This comparison between British Sovereigns and The EU, is pathetic.

The very big difference is, we’re not trying to become a illegitimate Federal corrupt institution. Some of you Remainers need to wake the hell up. The new EU Commission President ambitions for a Federal Europe should worry the hell out of you. A United States of Europe becoming an ever new possibility, an EU Army, all these things you Remainers admonished leavers for, for being utter fantasy, now a distinct reality with this new President. Not in my name. Britain needs to leave, now so more urgently.
We all know by now that countries can veto greater integration and presidents come and go. So, no, I'm not worried, even if we do end up remaining in the EU.
I am however worried about any disintegration of the UK. But according to Farage, that's a price worth paying for Brexit. Do you agree with him? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8988146.html

Last edited by 1andrew1; 06-07-2019 at 11:00.