View Single Post
Old 27-09-2019, 10:23   #6193
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Just the volume, from my experience yesterday when they got set up, a person that has never used a hearing aid can't really relate as it is not the same as using ear buds atleast not with these NHS hearing aids and i can't afford to go private and spend £5000 on the hope the sound would be better.
I wear aids in both ears. But mainly I tend to wear just the one. That way I get a much more Spatial awareness that is much missing when you wear the 2.

If you've had a proper hearing test then they should be set up to the correctly, and they will take a bit of getting used to. They will end up sounding as naturally as hearing without them. Usually only takes a short time. Start off with a click or 2 lower on the volume if you're finding it hard to adjust, then increase it to the default setting over time.

Hearing aids when fitted correctly should feel like you're not wearing them at all but again could take a bit of time.