Thread: Netflix Marvel’s Jessica Jones
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2019, 18:16   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Marvel’s Jessica Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Am I right in thinking this is the last of the Marvel commissions still awaiting release by Netflix? IIRC Luke Cage, The Punisher, Iron Fist and Daredevil have already bitten the dust ....
yup, this is cancelled as well (meaning they are all gone), they filmed this before they announced the cancellation though so it is the last series in the franchise with unaired episodes. It is a shame, and I don't know why they are bothering to advertise it because from my point of view as the viewer it is a deflating anti-climax. No matter how good it is I can't look forward to more.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote