View Single Post
Old 27-07-2016, 09:18   #96
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media will launch a new set-top box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
My wife and l were in a VM Store in Hounslow. And were told that we can renew our VM contract for a further year.

And be given a new BB box - which is WHITE, not a new Tivo box. And this will be better than anything else on the market.

We were shown the box similar to the BB box that we have now, but have been told this box is three times better than the box we have already - anyone heard of this.

I think it could be because l told him what l thought of the service of VM. And that Sky reps were standing about ten feet from me.

The box is about 5inches tall, with plug sockets on the rear - and its a stand up thing

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

Also told that there is NO TiVo box on the horizon
Don't think this post has anything to do with the new set top box except the appendage at the end of the page, which is incorrect as VM's press interviews have confirmed a new box is on the horizon.
VM's superhub 3 which is what you were shown was first previewed in 2015. http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php...rget-voip.html
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote