View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 20:08   #1090
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It's the same point as the Government saying it can push it to subscription services during the Charter.

What Boris says, and what Boris can do (also known as reality), are two different things.
It's a completely different point, which you have introduced deliberately to confuse issues.

I don't need to justify to you what I have said about the licence fee. It's a matter of record. The BBC know it is most likely to be abolished following the next licence review, and they are working towards that eventuality, whether you, Den or I like it or not.

So stop trying to shoot the messenger.