View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 15:20   #3400
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Actually channels have had sponsorship long before Discovery as did buses and trains so who is copying who?
And if you see how silly my comment was you'll understand the silliness of your "Sky are just copying Discovery" comment.
I forgot about UKTV and that will known Sky Basic Channel not on Virgin Media - that the only channels I can think of.

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
Still there but with no progress noted on the last available scan data.

Test V1 is testing on the NGRHEE Bromley, TTA Bromley DMC (Bromley RHE), TTA Knowsley DMC (Hayes_RHE) & Code Download Test (Portsmouth) networks. The rest still being SDT only.
Are they and STV AD broadcasting any thing?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info