View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 20:53   #4635
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

My moan is my sister and Dad once again. My Dad is 80 tomorrow and today while shopping he asked me if I was coming over tomorrow with hubby and the boy's and I said yes once hubby comes in from work to which he replied I'm going out with yip you have guessed it my sis and brother in law to say my kids are gutted is a understatement.

Well congratulations Dad & sis you now have left me to once again answer some very awkward questions from a young man who is only 15 but don't worry I will continue to make excuses and take the blame once again as I'm getting really good at telling my youngest son fibs as I do not want nor wish him to realise what a nasty pair of human beings you really are.

So here I'm sitting racking my brain how to tell him that he will not see his Papa on his 80th Birthday when he comes home from his RAF cadets, hubby thinks I should just be truthful as does my eldest, but as a Mother I simply refuse to hurt my child because of your selfish actions!

It has only been two months since my Mum passed and I cannot believe that I have been pushed out off celebrating my Dad's 80th now how do you explain that one to a 15 year old

My eldest has just informed me since his Dad his away to pick up our youngest that he is done with them well and truly and this also saddens me but I understand his reasons. What is upsetting me the most is my Mum would have never allowed her Grandsons nor myself to be shunned this way.

I was so angry today that I just put away the tins and heavy items away for him and left him to put the fridge items away I usually put all his shopping away but honestly I could not get out his house fast enough as I was just so angry and upset and the only one I wanted to speak to was my hubby. I cannot possibly post what his reply was when I told him.

Last edited by weenie; 07-09-2017 at 21:24.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote