View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 18:15   #90
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I wouldn't support it. I don't think that many people would.

Doesn't matter how much money you throw at it, it will never be enough the way it is currently run.

It needs to be completely re-imagined.
Completely agree with this .I would accept a hike in tax to pay for the NHS but only if the whole system was reworked ,otherwise it's just a waste of money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Trouble is that the liberal establishment has spent the last 20 or so years brainwashing people that the state should be responsible for more and more aspects of their lives and their wellbeing. It's not hard to see why more are now going to A&E or trying to see their GP for minor problems.
I think there's a lot of truth in this .government micro-management of society has taught a lot of people ,especially the younger generations that they must go to the doctors for every single little ache and pain ,every part of our diet is monitored with almost weekly updates of what is good or bad for us and media coverage of the latest cancer causing food sends people straight to the doctors .