Thread: Firefox Quantum
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 09:38   #28
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Firefox Quantum

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanbjames View Post
I have a sudden and weird issue with Firefox, something on random sites is causing my browser to hang and i get a yellow band across the top saying....

A web page is slowing down your browser what would you like to do and i either can choose wait or stop it.

I have disabled all the addins i thought may have been the cause which are.
HTTPS everywhere.
Avast shield.
Ad Blocker Plus.
Ghostery.

The problem still exists, one of the problematic sites is the Virginmedia forum, it takes atleast 30 seconds to load as it keeps hanging and then each time u click a link u go through the entire thing again.

Anyone know the cause and a fix?
I get that sometimes on coinmarketcap on the android browser but never on the desktop.

Chrome is still faster for me on Android at loading webpages so for now i am trying to use that.