Thread: Football Season 2017/2018
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 13:26   #64
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Football Season 2017/2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
A good article Adzii apart from prices for average foreign players were already well inflated before Salah came to Liverpool as the other top premier league clubs will tell you as foreign clubs know the premiership is awash with money and will set their transfer prices accordingly as that is the market rate for even average foreign players as personally l would love to see more young players given a chance by then that is another discussion for another time.
Agreed Den, the academies seem to be almost irrelevant these days.
As for Liverpool, they scare me every time they try to do business, wondering how they will manage to shoot themselves in the foot. However personally I think Salah will prove to be a good buy and if JK can pull a rabbit out of the hat to get VVD and Keita then I'll be very pleased (not to mention flabbergasted)..
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote