Thread: General T3 Timeouts?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 17:56   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: T3 Timeouts?

It is an iffy one. I am all for if it ain't broken don't fix it but it is something you need to keep an eye on in case it gets worse. You shouldn't be getting those T3 timeouts on each upstream channel and you shouldn't be getting post rs errors on every downstream channel.

As it isn't urgent if I were you I post the same info you have posted here on the VM community forum and let the moderators take a look at it. I am pretty sure T3 timeouts are a networks issue so they might be able to fix it behind the scenes and if they need to send someone out to you they'll get back to you.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote