View Single Post
Old 30-10-2021, 15:08   #18
45rpm
45RPM

45rpm has a spectacular aura about them45rpm has a spectacular aura about them45rpm has a spectacular aura about them45rpm has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media revealed as the most complained about company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Ofcom and the BBC consumer programme 'Rip off Britain' said today that Virgin Media are the most complained about broadband company that they receive:
It depends what people are complaining about.

In my experience and c/o workmates, friends etc.
  1. The actual service is outstanding. In other words, the hardware, software is considered robust, reliable and user friendly.
  2. The service is regarded as good VFM
  3. The customer service is the worst ever. Not just comparing to other telecoms but against energy companies, retailers, etc.
  4. The engineers seem to be experts in fobbing people off and genius in "completing" jobs in record times.

I agree my list is anecdotal; however reading this forum and elsewhere I think it correct. What do other people think????

---------- Post added at 15:08 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Ofcom and the BBC consumer programme 'Rip off Britain' said today that Virgin Media are the most complained about broadband company that they receive:
Hello Richard
I have been viewing this board for some time (my old email and login were lost; so I re-joined last year). I notice this is the third decade of your contributions. It seems you have never said anything positive about Virgin; yet (I assume) you are still a customer.

Just curious as to why ????????
45rpm is offline   Reply With Quote