View Single Post
Old 18-10-2021, 09:46   #68
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Conservative MP Sir David Amess Murdered

I hope we don't lose the freedom MP's have now in order to counter very rare events. MP's should be free to move around in their constituencies and meet/greet the public they serve and that same public should be able to easily meet their MP's in casual settings without rings of security. The same should apply to their families, staff and friends.

We also need to take care on censuring comment. There is a big difference calling someone a <fill own mild term here> than making hateful or threatening comments. The former may need to be listened to, responded with a bit of wit or ignored. The latter something more forceful. (That said the definition of "hate speech" needs to be taken carefully as some people can find they are accused of hate speech just because someone doesn't like what they say.)