Thread: General Wire TV
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 18:59   #1
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Wire TV

When putting together a list of cable exclusive channels, I became more curious about Wire TV which was described as cable's flagship channel.

It was on air between 1992 and 1995 and this before I first got access to cable so I never had access to the channel. Does anyone remember the channel and what type of programming did the channel feature? I know it showed sport during the evening and that it was linked and presented live from a shopping centre.

I also believe that there were opt-outs for local cable companies to show their own programmes. What programming was shown during those opt-outs?
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote