View Single Post
Old 20-10-2016, 18:49   #454
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Yup. Same with that comment about the Emmy being rigged. When faced with the choice of doing the politically smart thing or the entertaining thing, he choses the latter.
You cannot expect ALL American's, those specifically supporting the Trump cause to possibly accept the result of HC as President, she has a too tarnished image, not when she blurted out and called half his supporters a 'Basket of deplorables', could you really expect them to even remotely contemplate a 'put up' and 'shut up' approach, if the prospect is to be that, that pathological liar becomes the President ?

I equally hazard I guess that works the same way round if Trump becomes the President, it will cause deep divide either way, cause either side has to accept the result and I cannot see that being the case for either camp.