View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 16:34   #12
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin to create 500 call centre jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossbow1956 View Post
well the phone recording says you will have to wait up to 1hrs . I waited about 1h 30min & still no joy. I had to hang up the battery on my phone was running low sorry to say this is not good enough when you want answers to problems & you cannot contact them but they are quick enough to take your monthly subscription . think I will be going back to sky in the future for phone / bb / tv !
Why do you want to call them? We might be able to suggest another way to answer your questions.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote