Thread: 350M Trouble with internet
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2020, 18:01   #21
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Trouble with internet

Usually means there was an unexpected sequence of events in the hub that had not been anticipated by the programmers and the code "fell" down a hole.

It's the reason why a hard or soft reset is often the cure.

I've even had this with the smart TV and a full factory reset was the only answer. Pain as I then had to reset up all the things I wanted it to do, like outputting the subwoofer channel through the headphone jack.