View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 23:10   #16
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Any way to stop Sky Movies asking for a PIN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Haha you quit virgin media as you had to type in a pin which requires about 3 seconds? Lots of reasons to quit but that isn’t one of them...
That was just one of the reasons, some of the others being:
  • The TiVo interface is pretty poor after SkyQ, they've not even got round to updating all the screens to HD on the V6 yet.
  • On screen layout is pretty poor, maybe the new TiVo interface may come to the V6 one day.
  • In the six days we were back there were problems with Sky Cinema on demand not working (buffering and or error messages) for 3 of them.
  • Recordings using more space than on Sky - that's mpeg2 v mpeg4.
  • HD appeared softer on VM

I could go on but I hope you get the point. A shame but there you go (and don't get me going on the 50 minute phone call to Scotland to cancel the V6 )

Cheers

Dave
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote