View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 23:13   #5580
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Scream (2022): 8/10

Very clever story and a well deserving sequel. They do a clever recap at the beginning to refresh you of previous events and part way through they take the mickey out of themselves. The story is a continuation of the previous films with a modem twist. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and constantly wondering who is the killer(s) and if you enjoyed the original trilogy you'll enjoy this.

Let me know what you think when you see it because if I had £1 million I would have bet Sam (actress) was Morena Baccarin's daughter and Tara (actress) was Taylor Russell's younger sister and neither are true
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote