View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 13:17   #11534
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

@ Hugh congratulations on the new job

@ Nash very beautiful part of Scotland is Inverness, maybe it was just too cold for good old Nessie

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

Well I need to to have this as a happy thought otherwise I will just feel really down and I'm not willing to be as low as I was yesterday as I basically cried most of the day not only did this upset hubby but it angered and upset my eldest son seeing his Mum so upset, I'm just grateful the wee one did not witness my melt down.

Today I phoned and spoke to the consultants secretary and she said that this should not have happened and will be looking into this for me and will get back to me in regards to this matter. I did say to her that I have sent a email to paitient affairs manager stating that while I was and still am disappointed due to this error, it has also taken a bed that someone that could have benefited from never mind the cost to the NHS my operation cancellation has cost. I did state that the day surgery was brilliant and Mr xxxxx looked truly disappointed in sending a patient away and having to cancel basically within 5 minutes of going into the operating room.

I need to focus on that everyone is doing their best to get my operation done asap and pray that things will be sorted soon.