View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 12:14   #11531
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Talking Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Thank you Osem you may not realise but it is helping me by letting me know your experience of this op. So a big thank you once again

My family have been great my hubby has taken the week of work, my eldest son has made arrangements for the following week to take his little brother to school and a neighbour is going to pick him from school on the day's that his big brother can't. My Mother in Law is having the wee one tonight and will drop him off tomorrow evening, I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends (that includes my CF friends) everyone has been great and I can't thank them enough.
Hope you get sorted soon.

My happy thought.... still got all of my foot, it was touch and go there for a moment. Although if they had taken it off I was going to get a dibber fitted to help my dad with the garden
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote