View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 14:57   #11525
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Myself and SWMBO moved into our new home 48hrs ago. Much excitement, many many cardboard boxes to unpack and many addresses to change over.

Three guys from Virgin in yesterday to install the VIP package and they were done inside an hour and a half.

So.Many.Boxes!!!! Never moving house again !!!

May the windows and doors of your new home open up to good luck and great fortune for your entire family.
Congratulations on your New Home

I phoned the day surgery to ask if I could wear roll on deodorant as I know you can't wear the aerosol one they said no deodorant but they did say that I'm first to be taken tomorrow which I'm pleased about as I don't think I could stand waiting due to being nervous. I'm feeling mixed emotions today while I am excited at not experiencing gallbladder pain, I must admit I am putting a brave face on to my family I'm quite scared tbh. Just wish it was 8am tomorrow.

Thank you all for your kind wishes and comments.