View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 14:31   #3
ajaybvyas
Inactive

ajaybvyas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media not honoring sales commitment from Direct sales team - product mis-s

Thanks for response and apologies for delay in reverting back..

Yes, I got deadlock letter and they offered me £50 which is nowhere near to early offer. (£100 welcome bonus plus £150 shopping vouchers)

Are they bound to provide me the phone calls recordings if they are 7-8 months old? As all the calls I got were from mobile and even I was asked to share my bank details on same mobile from same person every time.

He visited my place too.

I got one letter about price hike from Virgin media from November 2017 and one letter about assurance my price will NOT get changed but in fact it went up. which was not told me earlier when did contract.

I got deadlock letter without any date mentioned few months back and my letter about direct debit notification also without date. All other advertisement letters do come with dates.

Am I entitled to ask for the phone recording on which I agreed any price? because its absolute untruthful and dishonest to me from direct sales team and I want this one to escalate at highest level even in Virgin Media so in future less people can get robbed in such a way.

Is there any way apart from social media where I can call/email in virgin media?
ajaybvyas is offline   Reply With Quote