View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 02:10   #78
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt94sss2
Finally depending on how much you plan to use your BT line ask for details of their standard/basic tariff - its cheaper than their Together ones if you don't use the phone much + comes with a call allowance (they no longer advertise it though - I wonder why (joke!))
Im on the BT standard line option £9:50 a month inc vat, i asked about the low caller line option BT have (if you make under a certain amount of calls a month BT have a lower caller line rental option) which is even cheaper line rental than the BT standard, as i told them i dont make many calls during the month as its cheaper using my mobile, unfortunatly the lower caller line option is classed as a life line and BT class using ADSL on the line as call usage so the only low cost rental option for ADSL usage is the BT standard line option at £9:50 a month if paid by direct debit but anyone that pays the BT standard line rental gets £1:20 worth of free calls a month so really your paying £8:30 a month rental (provided you pay by direct debit)
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote