View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 18:08   #7599
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

The Last of Us PC version.
Possibly the worst optimised game I have ever played. When I can play it. Latest graphics driver and the game crashes. It also crashed on the driver I had before which was 2 versions earlier.

When I can play it I move through the game and then randomly I get a "please wait" notification and the screen freezes and loads to catch up. I am sure this will be fixed in an update and I hope NVidia release a new driver asap. Their last but 1 driver killed Hogwarts Legacy for a large number of people

Been really looking forward to finally playing this game

Edit lots of people on Steam are crashing which is a good thing because it means it is not my end

Last edited by Jaymoss; 28-03-2023 at 18:16.
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote