View Single Post
Old 19-11-2022, 21:49   #7410
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
They do know, they just dont care that much.

I worked at Experian for 10 years.
The credit business is just a risk managing business.
Sometimes they will lose out, but they make far more than they write off.

You can actually borrow up to £500 while you have an active IVA.

A completed IVA will lower your credit rating, but it doesnt stop you getting credit.
All it means is some will refuse you, the rest will take you on, but probably offer lower limits and/or higher interest rates.

IVA's get deleted from your credit report 6 years after they start.
(and from the Insolvency Register, three months after they complete).
I think there needs to be legislation because it can ruin lives and some people commit suicide. I promote IVAs and Debt Relief Schemes for those with lower debt and income but a lot of people will never hear about them and will spends years paying back a debt they should never have been allowed to accrue in the first place