View Single Post
Old 16-08-2019, 09:24   #1594
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

[QUOTE=fox35;36006190]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It already does, Den. It's the UHD it can't seem to access for some reason. When you do a search, only the HD version comes up. I understand that they are working on this.[COLOR="Silver"]

Is the OP not referring to the "Search & Discover" sub menu on the "Home" Page? A Prime Video header ideally should be listed in there surely, along side Netflix and YouTube.
I find the generic "Search" facility a bit hit and miss regarding Prime content. I always use Primes own search within the app anyway.
I was referring to Virgin's 'search and discover' page. Prime programmes do come up when you search for them, but it's only the HD version that appears.

Whether or not programmes are missing, I don't know as I've only searched for one or two programmes on Prime this way because I'm waiting for that UHD fix. However, those programmes I have searched for do appear. Maybe they are still adding stuff now - Amazon hasn't been on the platform for long. I notice that some Netflix shows don't appear immediately.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote