View Single Post
Old 24-10-2016, 20:45   #2221
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I think that has more to do with the change in peoples viewing habits than Brexit ,it's been on the cards for a while .

can't wait to see what else is blamed on Brexit,getting silly now
The thing is, TV advertising was actually growing until very recently. 2015 was a record year for TV advertising and the sixth successive year that it has risen. It grew some 7.4% in 2015 whilst the general advertising market grew 6.1%. Similar forecasts were made for 2016 and until recently, TV companies were on track.
I was surprised to learn this - I would have expected TV to be suffering from online advertising but online sites actually account for a significant amount of advertising on TV now!
https://www.thinkbox.tv/News-and-opi...for-first-time