View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 09:42   #42
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by TigaSefi
anyways my original argument was that the tradition of whipping Liverpool as Russ D puts it is incorrect and results shown that we'd had beaten you more times in the last few seasons. That is all, none of the bs about winning leagues etc were mentions in my post and please remind urself that point.
I agree you have beaten us more times in the last couple of seasons. I never said that it wasn't true.

Anyway remind yourself of these points... In the premiership Manchester United have beaten you more times. And in the entire history of the football league Manchester United have beaten you more times.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote