View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 17:33   #2380
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No it hasn’t been proven at all. If it’s been proven then why are Republican Senators asking for a special prosecutor to investigate it ?

I think you need to get clued up a bit better on the Fake Dossier story too, it was the Washington Post who broke the story about the Clintons and the Democrats paying for the story, yes a Republican contributed, but the DNC and Clintons paid millions of dollars.

---------- Post added at 17:12 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Rubbish, no I haven’t. The Snopes article is referring to what was brought to light in 2016, a lot more info has come about. Republicans are calling for a special prosecutor, they would not be doing this, if the story did not hold any substance.

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

https://truthfeednews.com/breaking-g...investigation/

I mean they would be calling for it. The question is if there is anything there for it to happen. That Snopes link seems pretty clear, especially pointing out that the donation timelines don’t match.

Last edited by Damien; 28-10-2017 at 17:41.