View Single Post
Old 16-08-2008, 00:17   #14200
mark777
Inactive

Services: 0.4 Mbps BB + Phone
mark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of lightmark777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris T View Post
{snip}
While I disagree, strongly, with what Phorm is trying to do, I do not belive some of the batty, amateurish tactics being discussed and, apparently, employed by certain people who have posted in this thread are the best means of fighting against them.

You think this was a bad night? I intend to point out such nonsense wherever I find it and challenge those who want to take the fight to Phorm to do so in a way that is likely to get them listened to, and not merely dismissed as a lunatic fringe. Frankly, on current evidence, I will be very surprised if DS Murray has not already cateorized Alexander in this way.

I sit and await the inevitable flood of objections from those who can't tell the difference between trolling and honest, adult debate.

Anyone with anything constructive to say, however, please, I'll be delighted to hear it, whether you agree with me or not.
Serious question.

What do you suggest as the best way forward?

For all the faults of this thread, I think it has always been open to debate various strategies.