View Single Post
Old 14-08-2008, 19:26   #14054
Bonglet
cf.addict

Bonglet has a spectacular aura about themBonglet has a spectacular aura about themBonglet has a spectacular aura about themBonglet has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Has anyone queried Virgin media's terms and conditions yet on vm if not i will do just since the virgin media name rebranding in feb of 2007 they slipped this in.

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html...ble/terms.html

Section G

# You must give us promptly and accurately all the information which may be needed so that we and Virgin Media Payments can perform our respective obligations under this agreement. You must also tell us immediately if any of your details change.
# By having the services we provide installed in your home and/or by using them you are giving us your consent to use your personal information together with other information for the purposes of providing you with our services, service information and updates, administration, credit scoring, customer services, training, tracking use of our services (including processing call, usage, billing, viewing and interactive data), profiling your usage and purchasing preferences for so long as you are a customer and for as long as is necessary for these specified purposes after you terminate your services. We may occasionally use third parties to process your personal information in the ways outlined above. These third parties are permitted to use the data only in accordance with our instructions.

Anyone here from virgin media who can expalin what the handling of profiling your usage and purchasing preferences relates too.
Specificaly why do virgin media want to know what i buy online and why and who deals with it?, i hope its not phorm because there not part of vm group.

(I think this is on topic and might be slipped in for phorm trials of 2007 feel fee to move it to a sepearte post if this is too offtopic mods - Profiling is such a key word for phorm in everything they try to do).