View Single Post
Old 25-07-2008, 12:02   #12704
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by notophorm View Post
After the music industry and 6 ISP's announced the plan to send letters to people who they 'suspect' of downloading music.

I sent my own letter to Emma, as I suspect that BT during the 2006/2007 tests of Phorm infringed my copyright of my website.

I have informed her that If Phorm is switched on, and my website is profiled, I will be billing BT for infringement, using the same level of proof the Music industry is using.

OH and I did seek legal advice through my Union membership which gives me free 30 minutes with a solicitor. I was told much the same as has been stated before by other members of this forum.

I have informed Emma that I have taken legal advice, and will be acting on that advice once Phorm is tested by the 10,000 in the first wave.

It will be interesting to see her reply. Her leegal advice VS my legal advice.
She will ask you to send the name and proof the domian name is yours then they will add it to a black list to not be profiled, which is wrong it is upto BT to make sure they follow robot.txt or any legal on website the says Phorm is forbidden to harvest, phorm the website.