View Single Post
Old 25-07-2008, 10:21   #12699
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

I have this posted on another forums and decided to share it with you guys I might even try sharing it with BT beta forums not sure how it will be taken since the recording of their indian tech support lasted 20 mins ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by me;
So would the six that have signed up be using Phorm/webwise?

Copyright comes in many forms if you copy any of it music, pictures, movies, books websites then this same rule should apply hope British Telecom and Virgin Media are reading this!

Webwise/phorm will copy copyrighted material from peoples websites this should also be covered by the agreement youi signed so how can it be legal pleases explain in a language all can read.
Let us look at things PRINTED in the public domains...

Books in Libraries they are copyrighted you can borrow them but you canot copy them without first contacting the author and requesting permission.
So why can British Telecom, Virgin Media copy websites without permission when they have put up that your method of harvesting key words from the site is not acceptable?
Why do they have to contact British Telecom to prove the domain name is theirs and have it blacklisted?
If British Telecom wish to phorm customers and some opt in them British Telecom needs to contact thousends of websites asking permission or obey the rule set out just for phorm/webwise not any other places bots since they might have been given permission many years ago when you had to request adding to their bot crawls.......