Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2021, 18:48   #7574
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
How do you know they’re the same drug? Even if it is then what’s stopping the NHS using the generic version?
I’m not saying that, but it does seem to be convenient.

There may be very well be nothing in it, a large pharmaceutical company will have many drugs at various states of development that can be tweaked to treat different things, but the critical and cynical part of me, just finds it convenient. That’s all.

---------- Post added at 18:48 ---------- Previous post was at 18:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Ah yes, the classic I’ll make a statement easily disproved but stand by it. You should run for a political office!
All I said was that Andrew must have a better memory than me?

Hardly a political stance?