View Single Post
Old 19-10-2021, 09:42   #5
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Catholic Church admits Bible is BS

From a reformed perspective we would talk about biblical inerrancy as being the Bible is true in everything that it claims to be true. And while it is true that it is not and doesn't claim to be a scientific record that doesn't mean that what it reports is not true. Yes there are accounts in there that are illustrative but there are also miraculous events that (I believe) are historical. There are also prophetic/apocalyptic writings that are still to be fulfilled.

It has been repeatedly shown that it is historically correct and that the content we have today is as close to the autographs (originals) as makes no difference.

Further the article quoted is from 2005.