View Single Post
Old 19-10-2021, 08:59   #4
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Catholic Church admits Bible is BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
What is confusing is the contortions the Church is making to justify the truth of the religion as a whole.

No need to worry, though. Just belief the bits the Church tells you to and disregard the rest.

What tosh!
This is grade-A, some-bloke-down-the-pub-said, nonsense. Beginning with your somewhat odd use of the term “the Church,” as if there’s a single, Pullmanesque Magisterium lurking on every street corner ensuring correct thought. You have heard of the Reformation, I assume? It was a pretty big deal in a lot of places, including the island you live on.

I’ve engaged enthusiastically with religion threads on this board for many years and I can tell you, the arguments we debated in CF’s early days were of a far higher quality than this.