Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 20:03   #4781
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Does this make the article less interesting? I made no statement of agreement nor denial of the content.

You have a habit of apparently knowing what I am thinking. Good luck with that!
Yes it makes it less interesting because the author has been consistently wrong throughout the pandemic.

Some creative data analysis, shifting some assumptions and removing other key parts of decision making (NHS capacity) make for a thought experiment in fiction but no genuinely interesting analysis.

As I’ve said before throw some coin in the direction of academics and they’ll produce anything you like. Answers on demand. Like legal advice they’ll stretch the bounds of reality as long as it stretches their trouser pocket.

Suspect he woke up in the morning wondering how to get paid by the Spectator.

Last edited by jfman; 15-04-2021 at 20:06.