Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 09:06   #4771
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Hide behind best judgement, difficult decisions to be made quickly, etc. Limitations of the scope of the study. Wave a Union Flag and slag off Brussels. Go to the House of Lords, pass go and collect £163 a day.

Plenty of opportunities as long as you stay on the right side of the fence where you look borderline incompetent at worst. Just look at Jenny Harries.
If I've understood you correctly, I don't think that's fair.

The whole vaccine thing, as you know, has been rushed in order to minimise long term national damage. You've said as much in the first sentence of the first paragraph. The rest of the first paragraph is gratuitous rubbish.

My advice is at your risk.