View Single Post
Old 15-06-2020, 17:28   #13835
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

As you may know life has been a bitch to me lately.

First my mum catches the Coronavirus which leaves her paralysed, and is currently in a nursing home 30 mins drive from home.

I then go for self-isolation at work to being furloughed.

Well I am now at risk of redundancy as my job has been deemed part-time, and have had 2 meeting today and last Monday, well if I lose my job I lose my car and the ability to see my mum.

But I said I'm willing to work 4 morning a week as this will give me enough money to pay my car and mobiles, other luxuries can go.

Today my sister said that they are looking at letting her come home, so I've been sorting out a room with 10 years of dumping ground.

So I have a lot of humping crap into the garage and loft.

But I need to get to a point where they feel if she should be upstairs or at the end of our living room, as she currently has a weak core due to being bed bound since March.

So getting my mum home is more important than my job

Last edited by Hom3r; 15-06-2020 at 18:16.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote