Thread: UK Timeline Britain's Got Talent : Season 4
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:13   #14
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Britain's Got Talent : Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
So basically she is the boss and you do what she says and your the boss of the house when shes out and you have her permission to say your the boss. I like it. You poor thing now I understand when you hate any reality shows that come on as your wife is the boss of the tv. My kind of woman. And your a good man to know your place

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

Dont worry for this year you have to look forward to : First BGT, Then bb, Then X factor. You should be fine after that. You will have recovered just in time for Christams to buy her a really nice present
At least we do not have BB on in our house or even Strictly Brucie's wig so we have some standards.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote