View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 18:47   #744
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertle View Post
So your company and privacy international have vested interest to be economical with the truth. Seems to me Simon Davies sold his soul for £££.

Again Why have you not answered our queries.

If that is why your here.

popper, none, florence, myself plus many more etc have put some very good questions. Which you eloquently seem to be ignoring just try and justify your existence.

Yet you still have not given us your answer. Though I suspect it will be typical PR spin and NOT the truth.

What is so hard to be absolutely transparant of the operation and its effect and implications to us. What is VM set to gain from PHORM and what has PHORM got to hide.

thats true but sadly it still goes on console/HD war had them. SKY/VM has them activelty TROLLING.

Its hard to even say they are PR people more just a normal bloke paid to troll various forums.

Next we will be hearing fby them all ISP's will do it.
I have been given some answers to some of them questions but I am not going to post these until people start adhering to my requests and calm down abit.

Noone is going to answer any questions in an hostile environment and quite frankly I don't blame them.