View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 18:29   #742
RizzyKing

Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Ok i said i was not going to comment on this but reading that we now have a PR person for phorm on here i couldn't resist. Do you understand that the vast majority of us have zero trust in phorm and any of it's promises or reassurances and who exactly thought it was a good idea to have PR company employee's trying to convince the masses given that PR is also not something we the general population overly appreciate??.

If you can tell me and all the others here how we avoid completely totally and utterly anything to do with phorm and our internet i am happy to hear it other then that you will save yourself a a great deal of time by going out and buying a dead horse and a whip (on company exspenses of course). While i understand your just doing a job you have to understand we don't want phorm there is no slant you can put on it WE DON'T WANT IT.

Please relay that information to your client and hopefully they will get the hint. If this does come to be implemented by VM other then cancel all VM services i have i will try and find out what companys employ phorm and will boycott all of their products contacting them to let them know why i am boycotting something else we can all do.