View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 17:50   #736
popper
Inactive

popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhormUKtechteam View Post
Thanks Mick
To be clear, yes I work for an external agency for Phorm - a UK PR agency. My job is solely to take the information Phorm is making available - the interviews, the Q&As etc and place them into these discussions. I believe I am totally open about this - my log in name is pretty clear, and the first line of my introduction clearly states who I work for. It is my job to simply present the facts about Phorm.
while its refreshing to see the truth from your good PR self as regards your workplace, dont you think it would have been better to pick better screens names, as your not infact UKtechteam but rather UKPRteam.

as the Phorm 3rd party UKPRteam, how do you propose to correctly answer the real Tech questions that are in many places and asked by even more people....?

is there also a UKlegalTeam to answer the RIPA/DPA/copyright and several other UK and EU legal questions.

or are the millions of UK ISP users effected by the ISP/Phorm contract going to be left with no other 'in good faith' option but to start small claims court proceedings (as was done with the UK banks due to no other 'in good faith' options being put forward by the offending banking partys) against the ISPs and Phorm etc.

perhaps to get the answers and rulings to restate the acts in question, and return some balance to the one sided contracts, and once again remove 3rd partys from interfering with the UK consumers?