View Single Post
Old 13-06-2022, 09:21   #48
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Would you go and live on the moon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
These creatures were ahead of their time!

I think this is proof if they can live on the moon then so can we.
Although we may turn pink.
The loss of opposable thumbs may be awkward. Same with the loss of ability to speak though maybe we could move politicians to the moon with out much loss of clarity.

Actually that could be a good idea. Move all parliaments to the moon. They would have to be treat us earth-bound "plebs" really carefully if they want supplies to be delivered and deselection to be less brief and permanent that would be if the deselected one can be brought back down to earth. You would also have to be really sure that you wanted to be elected too.