Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2016, 17:49   #34
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Expanse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
The funny thing is, as I get older......
that's the thing, when I was younger I was always looking for something new and different in each to keep me interested, whether it be a new planet, ship or alien. Now I am the grand old age of 36 I like depth and story and detail and which is why B5 and BSG are my favourite series ever. They both centred around one main location and told amazing stories all focused around a core group of characters. I enjoyed DS9 (preferred TNG and Voyager) but season 7 was a mile ahead of all the previous seasons because it really delved in to and explored such a critical turning point in Federation history.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote