View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 19:29   #1460
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I thought it was those who were making the Allegations needed to show the Proof and none has been shown that appears legit. Also just to put it out there, he won't be at odds with the new security chief. Clapper will not be Intelligence chief much longer. Dan Coats fills that role once his nomination is Confirmed by the Senate.
Agreed. Just to clarify, it's Trump who's making the suggestions against the security services, not the other way around. And he's not come up with anything that supports his suggestions. And to further clarify: the security services are not saying the allegations are correct, they're just sharing them with him. Though I doubt they would share every single allegation they receive with him.

---------- Post added at 19:29 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

Some hopeful news

Donald Trump's defence secretary says Putin trying to break Nato and world order 'under biggest attack since WWII

Donald Trump’s incoming defense secretary said world order was "under the biggest attack since World War II" and has declared the US must uphold the "impefect" nuclear arms deal with Iran.

"I think right now the most important thing is that we recognise the reality of what we deal with Mr Putin, and we recognise that he is trying to break the Northern Atlantic alliance, and that we take the steps, the integrated steps, diplomatic, economic military, and the alliance steps, working with our allies, to defend ourselves where we must," General Mattis said at his senate confirmation hearing.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7524256.html