View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 19:33   #1458
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
The point is though that Trump has to accept what his security agencies tell him ,he has no real choice .He is starting his presidency at odds with his security chief which is fantastic news for ISIS and every other tin pot nation with a grudge against America but rubbish for everyone else.If Clapper says his agencies did not leak the documents then Trump has to accept that or provide proof to the contrary and whilst we are talking about proof Trump has to show some proof that the 'fake news' is indeed fake ,we can't accept his denial any more than he is accepting Clappers
And the security services have said "they don't know for sure".
Quote:
James Clapper, US director of national intelligence, told Trump on Wednesday evening that the intelligence community had not been responsible for the leak. “I emphasised that this document is not a US intelligence community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC,”
"I do not believe" is a "I don't know for sure".